Keysight's world class solutions enable others to bring breakthrough electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost. We offer the broadest portfolio of highly reliable and long-lasting electronic measurement solutions that are designed to be safe; compliant with applicable regulations; and maximize the value of our limited environmental resources.
Keysight endeavors to provide services, products, and product packaging that are environmentally sound throughout their life, while delivering innovative solutions that:
- Comply with applicable safety and regulatory requirements
- Utilize the General Specification for the Environment (GSE) for restricting or prohibiting certain substances as constituents of parts, components, and materials in products and packaging purchased by Keysight worldwide
- Implement a due diligence program to review all suppliers that provide materials, components and products that are subject to and within scope of the Conflict Minerals provisions of 17 CFR Parts 229 and 249
- Have a long service life of many years, in some cases decades
- Reduce the use of print materials, utilizing online content or e-delivery for product manual distribution
To support our customers’ continued use of our solutions, one of Keysight’s three business groups is solely focused on the service, support and calibration of the installed base. As customer’s test needs evolve along with the latest technology, Keysight:
- Supports upgrades and migration programs through our Technology Refresh and Asset Management services.
- Has a Remarketing Solutions program dedicated to recovering older instruments for the purpose of resale -- offering a certain segment of our customers (start-ups, academics, etc.) a competitively priced alternative to buying a new instrument while enabling the company to use less environmental resources to manufacture new products to meet this customer demand
- Offers a Take Back program to manage the appropriate treatment of solutions when the end of their service life is reached
Below are links to some of Keysight's available policies and materials related to these programs.
Keysight Policies, Certificates, Documents & Additional Information
Recent Keysight Awards, Recognition and Accolades
- Japan Prime Minister's Award for Industry-Academia-Government collaboration (Keysight Japan - October 2016)
- 2016 QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Silver Award (Keysight India -- August 2016)
- Global Calibration and Repair Services Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award 2016 (September, 2016)
- 2015 Information, Communication and Technology Business Awards – Test and Measurement Company of the Year (Keysight India – March, 2016)
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award – Global PXI Instrumentation Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award – Global Instrumentation Software Markey Leadership Award
- Best in Microwaves & RF 2015 Award – Best Industry Blog Winner
- 2015 Best in Design & Test Award Winner, PXI VNA
For further questions on Keysight's commitment to our solutions responsibility and our Corporate Social Responsibility & Governance program, please contact Corporate.Social-Responsibility@keysight.com