302 Moved Temporarily
This document you requested has moved temporarily.
It's now at http://localhost:8955/main/header.jspx?curr_url=http://about.keysight.com/en/index.shtml?cc=US&myAgilentEmail=§ion=bd&lc=eng&cc=CA.
Unlocking Measurement Insights for 75 Years
In high technology, the key to success is delivering what's next. First. We are Keysight Technologies, a brand new company with over 75 years of electronic test and measurement success under our belts. Founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard as HP, our expertise continued as Agilent Technologies' Electronic Measurement Group.
Today, Keysight is 100% focused on helping companies tackle the toughest electronic design, test and measurement challenges through a combination of trusted hardware, innovative software and our own global team of industry experts. The result? Insights that lead to innovation. From home entertainment to network reliability to communicating wirelessly, Keysight provides the measurement capabilities that make our world more productive and a safer place to live.
- Learn more about our company with an overview of Keysight Technologies. Meet our executives, browse through our corporate social responsibility and governance, executives, labs and history.
- Keysight Investor Relations gives you up to date information on business segments, company information, revenues and stock. Browse our events, annual reports and the investor toolkit.
- Read the latest headlines and press releases, access journalist resources and review important media information.
- An overview of what you can expect in working with Keysight, such as vast supplier resources, relationships with the U.S. Government and University relations programs. Read our Quality Policy & Resources and Environmental Policy & Social Responsibility efforts.
- See why The Keysight Edge makes buying Keysight the right decision.
- Visit our careers page to learn more about careers at Keysight, browse current openings and check out our diverse company and unique work/life balance opportunities.