Keysight Technologies' Technical Experts Discuss, Demonstrate Latest Electromagnetic Compatibility Techniques, Signal Integrity Solutions at EMC 2017
Keysight's electromagnetic and signal and power integrity experts will be available at the 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Signal and Power Integrity (EMC 2017) to discuss a range of topics, including:
- Standards-compliant EMI measurements using signal analyzer-based diagnostics to 44 GHz and higher, with an external mixer
- Millimeter-wave support using the N9038A MXE EMI receiver
- Pre-compliance measurement/diagnostic evaluation using the N6141A EMI measurement application with an X-Series signal analyzer
- Simulating emission levels versus frequency using 3D EMPro software, and comparing those levels to common FCC, CISPR, and other EMI emissions standards
- Power-integrity ADS simulation using state-space average, DC-DC converter modeling with PCB effects, and milliohm impedance measurements for flat impedance design using the E5061B ENA network analyzer
- Multi-channel analysis of high-speed digital interconnects using Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) software as part of the PXI-VNA based Digital Interconnect Test Solution to quickly and accurately characterize high-density, high-speed cables, connectors, and backplanes
Heidi Barnes, senior applications engineer at Keysight and DesignCon Engineer of the Year, will participate in the following activities:
- Partake in the "Development of a PCB Kit for S-Parameter De-Embedding Algorithms Verification" technical session, on Thursday, Aug. 10 at 8:30 a.m.
- Present at the "Mesh Conforming Electro-Thermal Co-Analysis with Application to PCB Power Integrity" workshop on Thursday, Aug. 10 at 10:30 a.m.
- Present the paper, "Design Considerations and Acceptance Criteria for Test Fixtures," Friday, Aug. 11, at 1:45 p.m.
Chair the "Electrical Characterization of a High-Speed Interconnect Using the IEEE P370 Standard" workshop on Friday, Aug. 11 at 5:00 p.m.
Booth 509, Gaylor National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland
Keysight at EMC 2017
# # #
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas
+1 303 662 4748
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Connie Wong, Asia