This document you requested has moved temporarily.
It's now at https://localhost:8955/main/header.jspx?curr_url=http://about.keysight.com/en/newsroom/pr/2017/19sep-nr17075.shtml?cc=US&myAgilentEmail=§ion=bd&lc=fre&cc=CA.
- Keysight will demonstrate its leading-edge wireless, automotive, aerospace, defense, component and materials microwave measurement solutions
- Keysight will feature its new PNA-B series microwave network analyzers and its new PXI microwave vector signal generators
SANTA ROSA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2017
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will showcase a wide range of design, test and characterization solutions at European Microwave Week 2017, Booth 107, Nuremberg Convention Center Nuremberg, Oct. 10–12. This is Keysight’s fourteenth year as a platinum sponsor and is now co-sponsoring the defense and security forum.
Keysight’s technical experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate the following solutions.
Aerospace and Defense
- EW Simulation Solution Multi-Emitter Electronic Warfare Reference Solution
- Test solutions for New Space
- Explore 802.11ay and Millimeter Wave Backhaul Performance
- Validate 5G New Radio Designs
- Automotive Radar Design and Debug
- Radar Target Simulator
Research & Development
- Complete Linear and Non-linear Characterization of Active Components
- Millimeter-wave Component Characterization
- ADS 2017 & EMPro 2017: 3D Design, 3D Simulation and 3D Data Visualization
- Phased Array Antenna & pre-5G Design
- Keysight EEsof EDA university Program: ESL design
- IoT Teaching Courseware
- Keysight Complete Student Bench Solution
Keysight’s EEsof EDA university program will show how universities in Germany are preparing engineering students for the real-world through the use of Keysight’s SystemVue electronic system-level (ESL) design software. Keysight is also offering students courseware covering IoT ecosystem fundamentals, system design, wireless communication and sensors, as well as power management for the IoT devices.
Information about Keysight’s 5G, RF, microwave, materials and devices measurement and mm-wave systems hotspots and workshops is available at www.keysight.com/find/EuMW2017.
Keysight will hold a press conference on Oct. 10 at 11:30 a.m. in the Kopernikus Lounge, Level 2. The press conference will include a keynote address from Keysight experts and senior management, a guided booth tour and a press lunch and networking session. RSVP to Arturo Timoner.
Keysight Technologies is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight’s solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $2.9B in fiscal year 2016. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas
+1 303 662 4748
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Connie Wong, Asia